PRAYER LIST - February 24 - March 2, 2015
· Jill, 25 years old, is awaiting a bone marrow transplant. Her organs began to shut down but the hospital was able to revive her. Pray for strength and peace.
· Taylor, 15 years old, has been missing for nine days. Pray for a safe return.
· Amanda, 36 years old, had a massive heart attack and needs a heart transplant.
· Gracelynn, 3 months old, is in Children’s hospital in critical condition. She was born without an immune system needs a miracle.
· “Jane”, 19 years old, has amniotic fluid embolism. Rare, but extremely life-threatening. She is in a medically induced coma.
· Bryanna was told that her baby does not have a heartbeat.
· Mowdy is in desperate need of prayer. Her recent surgery was not successful.
· Susan is scheduled for oral surgery with bone implants. Pray for peace and that the surgery is successful.
· Bob had a massive heart attack. Pray for restoration and healing.
· Daisy is scheduled for surgery.
· Nathan, 15 years old, desperately need healing. The doctors do not know what is wrong.
· John's oxygen level drops suddenly. The doctors do not know why.
· Stephen has high blood pressure.
· April has a herniated disk which is causing pressure on the nerves in her back.
· Betty need a blood tranfusion.
· Carolyn is having chest and back pain.
· Sarah had her chemo cancelled and she is at a risk for pneumonia. She needs a miracle.
· Bonnie is scheduled for neck surgery.
· Lowranzy has severe pain in his back and legs.
· Julie is in severe pain post surgery. She was released from the hospital after two weeks.
· Lynda is scheduled for surgery. Pray for a safe and complete recovery.
· Crystal has an incurable but treatable condition. She suffers from severe headaches.
· Marcel has gall bladder problems.
· Jerry is scheduled for knee surgery. Pray that the surgery is successful and for a quick recovery.
· Tony has stomach problems.
· Edmond is scheduled for heart surgery.
· Wendy has an autoimmune disease.
· Felicia is having a medical test. Pray the test comes back normal.
· Shelby, Felicia, Emily, Eric and Betty need healing.
· Ron has congestive heart failure.
· Kerri is in the hospital very ill.
· Phil fell and broke his shoulder and wrist.
· Savannah has a leaking heart valve.
· Kent has brain cancer and needs a supernatural healing. Also, pray that he has no side effects from Chemo.
· Susan Tracy, pastor's wife at New Life Center in Bridgeton, has in operable cancer. A miracle is needed.
· The Republic of Georgia is hosting a Holy Ghost Revival. They are expecting 100 to attend that needs the Holy Ghost and the revelation of Jesus Name baptism. Pray for conviction to grip their hearts, a fear of God to fall on them, blinded eyes opened, and for God to draw people by His Spirit.
· “John” is in the Military and has turned his back on God. Pray for restoration.
· Patrick and wife need healing.
· Terry desperately needs a financial miracle, employment, and God’s favor.
· DLG has an immediate financial need.
· Jennifer needs a financial blessing to repair her vehicle or to purchase another vehicle.
· T.M. and Thailyn’s son need deliverance.
· Ben and family need deliverance.
· Branden needs deliverance, healing, and salvation.
· Kasey needs deliverance from drugs. He also needs healing.
· Amber and Amy need deliverance and salvation.
· Patricia and husband need God’s protection.
· Eduardo needs protection.
· Troy, Leigha, and Ben needs protection.
· Pray for Dan and family over the passing of Dan’s mother.
· Pray for Geraldine and family.
· Jason needs help and guidance from the Lord.
· Christina needs God to intervene over a job situation. Also, she needs healing from anxiety.
· Edmund requests prayer for Poland. Also, Edmund and his family need prayer.