PRAYER LIST - April 14 - April 21, 2015
· Annie has a blood disorder and is on life support.
· Caroline is in the hospital with a heart monitor. She is four months pregnant and the doctors want to do surgery.
· Kathy is in ICU from bleeding on the brain. Her lungs are beginning to fill with fluid.
· John, a pastor had a stroke. Pray for recovery of mind and speech.
· Michael is struggling with shortness of breath.
· Oath, a child, was care lifted to a children’s hospital with a high heart rate.
· Johnny is terminally ill.
· Gareth is in continued excruciating pain. Pray for complete healing or a remedy to stop the pain.
· Munira had a stroke.
· Randy is in the hospital and needs a miracle touch from God.
· Jordan, two years old, has been taken to the hospital with a high fever and rash.
· At 17 years of age Blake suffered a brain injury. Today at 25 years of age he is bed ridden and in extreme pain.
· John had his left lung removed in surgery.
· Mertis is elderly and has pneumonia.
· Windy and Summer need healing.
· Florida is in ICU. Pray for her kidneys and that her breathing is stable.
· Christy needs physical and emotional healing
· Leona has been diagnosed with a blood clot. Also, she is scheduled for a cat scan.
· Mike is scheduled for surgery.
· Gladyn is in pain with three abscessed teeth.
· Logan requests prayer for physical strength.
· Stephanie and Kimberly both desires to birth a baby.
· Kathy has serious health and addiction issues.
· Cherie is scheduled for a detached retinal.
· Katty has Parkinson White Syndrome.
· Tammy has gall stones.
· Shay has had fever for three days. Urgent Care does not know what is causing the fever.
· Daron has many health problems. Pray for complete healing.
· Donise is suffering with extreme mouth pain due to a biopsy. She is unable to take pain medication.
· Alexis, six years old, has down syndrome and leukemia.
· Beth needs complete healing from cancer and a heart attack.
· Leann has been diagnosed with breast cancer.
· George has cancer.
· Rhonda has breast cancer and needs salvation.
· Pam has cancer and is terminal.
· Junior has been diagnosed with a tumor in her spinal cord. Pray that God will heal her and supply the medication she needs.
· Dennis has been diagnosed with pancreatic cancer and given six months to live.
· Michael needs salvation, healing, and peace.
· Nico desires a born again experience, a better understanding, deliverance from the chains of bondage, and a financial breakthrough.
· Luke needs salvation and an understanding of God’s Word.
· Leann, Michael, Betty, Scott, Leigh, Kimberly, Jim, Ronald, Darlene, Mark, Justin, Kathy, Rena, Allen, Donna, and Bret need salvation.
· Pray for Jimmy to touch and save him.
· Kathy needs to be restored back to God.
· Rose needs Salvation, health, and Assisted Living Placement.
· Geraldine and family need the Lord.
· Seth, Delaine, and family need a miracle.
· Hollie, Jimmie, Quinten, and Zander need healing and restored back to God.
· Alex and Autumn , Lori and Will, and Jason and Bella need healing.
· There is an urgent need for God to move in Windy’s family.
· Dennis and wife need healing.
· Leonard, a minister, feels the call of God to move to another city. Their home needs to be sold. Also, he has neuropathy and has no insurance. Leonard and Christine need a miracle both physically and financially.
· David, two teaches, and 10 teenagers are going to Spain to a group exchange. Pray for angelic protection, divine appointments, favor among God and men, health, joy, peace, respect, and good relationships. Pray that God will work mighty things among the group.
· Pray for Poland and the churches of the Truth in Poland.
· Robyn needs God to intervene for a job and a place to live.
· Pray for the will of God in Mike’s disability settlement.
· Dana needs a job by May 1.
· Barbara needs financial provision to fix her car.
· Pearlene and family need financial provision. Also, the family is trying to be approved to move into a house. Pray for the will of God.
· Anna needs financial provision so she can move out of a shelter and into an apartment or hotel room.
· Felicia needs relief from her apartment contract. Her job moved several miles away.
· Benny needs a job.
· Francesco needs a better place to live near public transportation.
· Hanna needs deliverance and salvation.
· Jason has a wounded spirit. Pray for healing and deliverance.
· Alice needs deliverance from alcohol and drugs. Also, she needs God’s protection, His love, and salvation.
· Betty needs peace of mind and deliverance from worry.
· Richard needs deliverance from drugs.
· Christine needs God’s protection spiritually, physically, and emotionally.
· Chika needs protection, peace, and guidance.
· Celeste needs protection, deliverance, God’s provision, etc.
· Pray for the wife and 1 year old daughter of “John,” a police officer that was killed on duty. Pray that God will cover the wife and baby with His comfort, love, and presence.
· Pray for Loretta and family over the loss of Loretta’s sister.
· Sharon, Ken, Sarah, and Harry need prayer.
· Christi needs pray for a situation. She needs healing, peace, and the will of God.
· Edmund requests for God’s will for him and his family.
· Mary needs health, guidance, and strength as a care giver.
· Pray for Ray and his wife for leading and guidance and to make right decisions.
· Lauren is possible bi-polar. She needs spiritual renewal and strength.
· Pray for Abraham and family.
· Beth is home from the hospital after suffering a heart attack following chemo treatments for cancer.
· Abraham fell from a 5-story building and was in a coma/unconscious for more than 24 hours. After prayer he is okay.