PRAYER LIST - March 24 - March 31, 2015
· Tommy, a young man, is in ICU and on a ventilator after suddenly suffering seizures.
· Amber has blood clots and fluid on the brain.
· Trenton, a new born baby, is on a ventilator. He needs God to heal his lungs and any damage that has been done.
Michael, a young minister from West Virginia, suffers from severe headaches. He sees a nuerologist today. Please pray.
· Brooklyn, a baby, is scheduled for surgery.
· Willie needs complete healing in his body.
· Deborah had brain surgery. She needs strength in her left hand and arm.
· Elizabeth, a young person, has cysts on her brain.
· Diane survived cancer but now has had a stroke.
· Shelby had medical tests. Pray that there is no cancer.
· Guy and Denette are both scheduled for surgery.
· Deborah’s surgery went well but needs complete healing from the brain surgery.
· Paula is ill and has been taken to the Emergency Room.
· Chris broke his neck and is paralyzed.
· Lynda has back pain and is also scheduled for surgery.
· Cathy has congestive heart failure.
· Metcalfe has been rushed to the hospital with SYNCOPE.
· Kerena is expecting and her baby is missing the crown of the skull from the forehead to the back of the head.
· Betty fell and broke her arm.
· Travis has pain in his back.
· Travis was struck by a 500 lb, 450 degree part in the plant where he works. He has a broken jaw, deep burns, missing teeth, and burned face.
· Ron is scheduled for ppen-heart surgery. Also he has been diagnosed with atrial fibrillation.
· Martha is scheduled for surgery.
· Betty has cellulites, low blood sugar, and an infection in her legs. She is in a rehab.
· Charles' creatinine is high. This is of much concern as he lost one kidney to cancer.
· Bec had an infection was given so much antibiotics which has caused other complications. She is in much pain and discomfort and may need to see a specialist.
· Shirley needs healing from depression and anxiety.
· Noriza has been taken to the emergency room.
· Natasha, a young mother of two, was diagnosed with kidney disease and autoamunne disease. She needs healing and deliverance from oppression.
· Sandy had kidney failure. She is getting better but her kidney functions are not back to normal.
· Amanda needs continued healing from surgery. Also, she has pre-cancerous spots. Pray that the test results come back good.
· Cathy has gall stones.
· Gareth needs healing in his body.
· Carrie has severe back pain.
· Tom is in the last stage of brain cancer.
· Paul is taking chemo.
· Doris has been diagnosed with brain cancer.
· Savitri is very ill with lung cancer.
· Helen, in 9th grade, had a biopsy. Pray that there is no cancer.
· Janice, 43 years old, has been diagnosed with pancreatic cancer. She needs a miracle.
· Ohra has tumor and cancers. Also, pray for the doctors as they do all they can for Ohra.
· Ellen has stage-four cancer.
· Nita and Brandy have cancer.
· Dawn was scheduled with stage-three breast cancer.
· Jimmy has cancer and it has spread all over his body.
· “Jane,” 17 years old, is backslid and needs to be restored back to God.
· “John,” 9 years old needs the Holy Ghost.
· Kris needs restoration, love, mercy, and forgiveness.
· Alexander needs salvation and strength.
· Frank needs a forgiving heart. Also, he needs healing spiritually and emotionally.
· Janice and family need healing.
· David needs an immediate financial blessing.
· Sandy requests prayer for her son, granddaughter and family. Also, she needs peace and confidence in God.
· Myisha needs direction from God and a job with a good income.
· Crystal needs surgery and does not have the money for the trip or medical expense.
· Jason has a dire financial need and needs healing in his body, mind, and spirit.
· Erwin needs a financial miracle and healing in his body and spirit.
· Pray that V., a widow, collects the rent from her tenants.
· Pray for Twyla’s financial situation and her emotional pain.
· Frances, Nathan, and Joseph needs God’s mercy, deliverance, restoration, and refilled with the Holy Ghost.
· Vicki needs deliverance from alcohol. Also, she is homeless.
· Elizabeth needs God’s protection.
· Myisha has an unspoken request.
· Francesco needs a miracle.
· Geraldine requests prayer for her daughter, 5 years old.
· Kinkade has an unspoken request.
· Emanuel needs prayer for his mind and body.
· Shirley requests prayer for the will of God to be done over a situation.
· David needs protection, comfort, and a relationship with God.
· Elizabeth needs God to intervene and allow her to make the right decision.
· Jeff desires to learn how to pray and also to have a forgiving heart.
· Ronnie needs strength.
· Jen needs God’s help in a situation.