PRAYER LIST - January 27 - February 3, 2015
· Kari and her children have an urgent need. Please pray.
· Heather is kept sedated until she passes. She has two sons ages 16 and 6. She needs a miracle. Pray for healing and also that all is well with her soul.
· Zachariah, 12 years old, has a bone lesion. He is being admitted into the hospital for testing for a possible tumor or cyst.
· Jace, 2 years old, is scheduled for surgery on both eyes.
· Leah’s lymph nodes are swollen. If they are still swollen after medication, she will have medical tests.
· Donna has a very large blood clot in her Superior Vena Cava and is looking at a very serious surgery.
· Jo Ann is not able to eat and is on a feeding tube.
· “David” has congestive heart failure.
· “Sandra” has multiple health complications.
· Gus has pneumonia and not breathing well.
· Grayford has a chronic lung disease and has difficulty breathing.
· Fred is in the hospital after fainting. He has slurred speech. He needs healing and salvation.
· Oberdan’s liver and gall bladder are in bad condition. Also, he is struggling with depression and anxiety issues.
· Pray for Flodia’s kidneys work well and her blood pressure is stable.
· Mary needs healing for her kidneys.
· Terry is scheduled for surgery. Pray for complete healing and quick recovery.
· Sarai has seizures. She needs a Divine Healing Touch from God.
· Tammy needs healing and deliverance.
· Joel has severe back pain and the doctors cannot find the cause.
· The bones in Bobbie’s back are so thin the doctors say that if she sneezes she could break her back.
· Roberta, 53 years old, has Alzheimer and is losing her cognitive abilities and memory.
· Sandra, 52 years old, has Down ’s syndrome and dementia. Pray for healing. Also bind the spirit of fear and loose peace.
· Velma has a nodule on the left side of her thyroid and a cyst on the right side.
· Pray for complete healing for Willie in his body and mind. He has a head brain pain injury and low back spine & muscle sciatica nerve damage. Pray that he will pass his mwt sleep test and go down on his medication.
· “John” has an infection in his foot and it has gone into the bone. He is very ill with the infection and other health issues.
· Guy is having bladder scans.
· Shelby is in the hospital with possible gallbladder problems. Pray for healing and peace of mind.
· Sophie has Lyme’s Disease. She needs healing and salvation.
· Kacie has trouble with her heart, trouble sleeping, and extreme back pain.
· Bill has Parkinson’s disease.
· Tony needs a healing touch from God. He is in pain.
· Josh and Louise need a healing touch from God.
· Shirley’s mother is having medical tests. Pray all is well.
· “William” has stage 4 brain cancer.
· Vicki is taking radiation for cancer.
· Tommy is having a body scan to see where the cancer is located.
· James and Jo Ann have cancer.
· David has multiple myeloma, a type of bone morrow cancer.
· John has an infection in his lungs and also taking chemo for stomach cancer.
· Gabe, 10 years old, has a slow growing brain tumor.
· David needs a renewed faith in God and His love.
· “Sally,” a drug addict gave her life to Jesus. Pray for God to give her strength.
· Sophie, Vince, and families need salvation.
· Kelvon needs salvation and a heart towards God, again.
· D.C. and Theresa need salvation.
· Thadra needs a financial miracle, doors opened, and the ability to persevere in the face of hate.
· Paula needs a job so she can support her family.
· Marlene and family need a place to live or they will be homeless.
· Bruce needs a job that does not require lifting.
· Fred and Vivian need a financial miracle.
· Imre and family desperately need jobs.
· Vinitha requests prayer for deliverance for the home and family.
· Joel needs deliverance from drugs. Also, he needs salvation.
· Cindy’s daughter and grandchildren need deliverance and protection.
· Sally needs deliverance form addiction and bad life choices.
· Pray that God will place a Hedge of Protection around “Jane” and protect her physically and emotionally.
· D.W. needs God’s protection and salvation.
· Chit requests prayer for the family to have peace, love, and a burning desire for Christ.
· Shirley and family need healing.
· Tamara needs prayer for guidance, strength, and confidence.
· Natasha has a special request. Pray for God’s will.
· Grace is going through a long and dark spiritual battle. Pray for victory.
· Pray that those drifted from true holiness return back to Pentecostal Apostolic.
· Taylor needs a special touch from God..
· Pray for Rebekah’s family. The 12 year old girl passed away suddenly.
· Pray for Mary’s family over her passing.
· Pray for the family and friends of Ben who took his own life.