Go to each of the following places and pray for those who frequent the area. Pray blessings on the ministry and on the person involved in the ministry.
- Sound booth – PA system, video, overhead, online service
- Platform - instruments, musicians, praise singers, pulpit, area where leaders sit, baptismal, pastor, guest speakers, service leaders
Altar – where people commit their life to God and come for prayer
Pews – pray for the saints who sit on the pews and for God to fill the empty seats with new people
- Fellowship Hall - children’s church, children’s pastor or leader
- Sunday School Rooms - teachers, Sunday school superintendent, students
- Preschool and School Rooms - students, school principal, teachers, parents
- Youth Room - youth, youth pastor, youth staff
- Hosting Room - new converts class, meetings that take place
- Gym/recreational area - families of your church, youth functions, outreach tool, senior saints
- Offices - church staff, church finances, nursery, bookstore, hosting ministry
- Board room - that church board/leaders will make wise decisions
- Church entries - that all who enter will be receptive to God’s Word and its power in their lives.
- EC office - that every ministry and leader of the church be blessed and effective.
- Front doors - for all visitors to feel welcome, loved, at home and the Hosting Ministry
- Nursery - that the children will be taught and walk in the way of the Lord all their lives
- Bookstore - that the Word of God will be planted permanently in the hearts of all who hear His Word
- Ushers - that God will reward their efforts and commitment to the ministry and that they will be effective in helping people
- Outreach Room - the daughter works (Warrenton and Harvester), Nursing Home Ministry, etc.
- Deaf Ministry - That the ministry will become an outreach to the community and that God's
Word will be communicated effectively
To go on a prayer walk without leaving the church.
To pray through the entire church praying for each specific ministry.
Talk about the many ministries of your local church. Make a prayer list with the different ministries listed. Divide your group into small groups of three of four and send them throughout the church praying for the different ministries.
Give them a list and include some prayer points for them to pray.